Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore
If you want to take a leisurely and luxurious trip through India’s Golden Triangle, this is the tour for you. With this tour, you will see all three of India’s most popular tourist destinations while still having time to relax. This 5-day Golden Triangle Tour of India covers the country’s most prominent tourist attractions. Explore both Old and New Delhi, as if they were two sides of the same coin. Explore the Majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, Rajput Royal Heritage Sites in Jaipur, and Wildlife Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit India’s most frequented tourist circuit with a wildlife sanctuary.
- Explore Old and New Delhi City; and fall in love with India’s capital city.
- Visit one of the world’s most stunning structures, the Taj Mahal.
- Explore Rajput heritage and Rajasthani culture in Jaipur.
- Go on a wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Enjoy a private tour, allowing you to go at your own leisure and relax in the car.
- Take the trip at your own speed and comfort level.
- A live tour guide provides a more customized experience.
- Assistance with pick-up and drop-off.
- Assistance with pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned luxury car
- All monument entrance tickets
- Old Delhi Rickshaw Ride
- Jaipur City Elephant Ride
- Ranthambore National Park wildlife safari.
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Agra & Jaipur city with breakfast.
- 1 Night Accommodation in Ranthambore with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Tour Guide Service in real time
- Bottles of mineral water
- All taxes applicable
- Any type of food and drink
- Gratuities/tips for the driver and guide
- Personal costs of any type
Delhi/NCR Pickup, Delhi Sightseeing
Pick-up from your accommodation in Noida / Delhi / Gurgaon or the Delhi Airport about 9:00 a.m. Then take a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. You will first tour Old Delhi, where you will see the Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, the Rickshaw Ride, and Jama Masjid. We will have a brief lunch break after exploring Old Delhi. Later, you will continue your tour of New Delhi by seeing India Gate, Humayun Tomb, Parliament House, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Sightseeing in both Old and New Delhi comes to an end here. Return to your Delhi hotel room and spend the night.
Drive to Agra and have a sightseeing tour of the city.
After breakfast and check-out about 9:00 a.m., drive to Agra, which might take up to 3 hours. Check into your hotel when you arrive in Agra. Rest and enjoy some free time.
Later in the evening, go to Etimad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) and Mehtab Bagh (Sunset Point) to view the Taj Mahal’s back drop vista across the Yamuna River at sunset and photograph the lovely sight with your camera.
Sightseeing tour in Agra and drive to Ranthambore
The driver and guide will arrive at the hotel at 6:30 a.m., or earlier in the summer. Proceed to the Taj Mahal to experience the breath-taking sunrise beauty of the Taj Mahal. Capture your memories with your camera. Return to the hotel.
You will tour Agra Fort after breakfast and check-out. Later, continue your journey to Ranthambore. Fatehpur Sikri will be visited on the route to Ranthambore. Continue driving to Ranthambore, where you will check into your hotel and spend the night.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided at the Ranthambore Hotel.
Ranthambore Wildlife Safari followed by a drive to Jaipur.
Early in the morning, go for the Ranthambore Wildlife Safari Tour. Your Safari agent will meet you at your accommodation. Enjoy the Wildlife Safari Tour while learning about the Flora and Fauna. You will get the opportunity to witness Tigers, Leopards, Deers, and other wild species. Return to your accommodation after the safari and eat breakfast. Drive to Jaipur after check-out. When you get in Jaipur, check into your hotel and spend the night.
Sightseeing in Jaipur and travel back to Delhi.
After breakfast and check-out, your driver and guide will meet you at the hotel and take you on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Patrika Gate are all in the itinerary. Take a lunch break after touring. Return to Delhi after a lunch break. It will take up to 4 hours, and you will return to Delhi about 8-9:00 p.m. When you arrive in Delhi, your driver will take you to your hotel or the airport.