Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar
This 7 days tour package will take you through the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur City along with Udaipur and Pushkar City tour. This package is best for those who wanted to explore the rich heritage of 3 cities in India with leisure along with the Rajasthani Culture; this is one of the most popular tourist circuits in India spending 1 nights in Delhi, 2 nights in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 Night in Pushkar and 2 Nights in Udaipur. Perfect 1 week trip plan of India.
|Type of Accommodation||Per Person Cost in $ USD|
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person|
|5 Star Hotel||1520||830||925||730||795||690|
|3 Star Hotel||1260||700||750||600||640||560|
- Duration – 6 Nights and 7 Days.
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur in 7 Days.
- New Delhi Sightseeing – Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Presidents House.
- Agra Sightseeing – Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar Sightseeing – Lord Brahma Temple, Camel Fair and Local Bazaar.
- Udaipur Sightseeing – City Palace, Lakes, museums and temples.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
- Luxury AC Car.
- Destination covered: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- Elephant rides (Jaipur.)
- 8 Nights accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes
- All Entrance / Monuments Tickets fees.
- English speaking approved guide (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur).
- Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, monument parking charges, fuel and state taxes.
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at restaurant or hotel
Attractions: Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and Presential Buidlings.
When you arrive at Delhi you will meet our representative at the airport holding your name on the sign board. Check into the hotel and later in the afternoon proceed to the Delhi city tour, which includes the majestic Red Fort, Jama mosque, besides Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana, then we will pass from the Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, the India Gate, Qutab Minar, and the lotus-shaped Bahai Temple.
Attractions: Itimad Ud Daulah and Mehtabh Bagh.
Drive to agra via express highway (3 hour). Check in at hotel.
Start city tour with guide with Itimad Ud Daulah and Mehtabh Bagh.
Explore the sunset view of Taj Mahal and Later coming back to the hotel in
evening and overnight stay at the hotel
Attractions: Taj Mahal sunrise and Agra Fort.
Early morning pickup from the hotel for exploring the sunrise view of Taj Mahal. After visitng Taj Mahal come back to the Hotel and after having breakfast visit Agra Fort. Later come back to Hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Attractions: Fatehpur Sikri, City Palace, Museum, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
Morning proceed to Jaipur city( pink city). En route to Jaipur see Fatehpur Sikri (ghost city) made in 1581 AD.
Proceed to Jaipur, after reaching check in at hotel.
In the afternoon proceed to City Palace a building with a brilliant architectural view of both Hindu(rajput) and Muslim (mughal) element.
Then moving on to a near by structure known as Jantar Mantar, a beautiful building made by Raja Sawai Jai Singh as an observatory.
Moving on to Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds, a palace made for the royal ladies of the rajputs through which they could watch royal function without been seen by anymen.
Going back to hotel for night stay in jaipur.
Attractions: Amber Fort and Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
Morning after breakfast moving to Amber Fort, a beautiful attraction made outside the city walls. One of the most unique forts made in the rajput period from where you could have the glance of the city below, as being on a hill makes it a fun experience to have a elephant ride to the top of the fort.
Afterward moving back to hotel for rest.
Evening experience by clients by there own by roaming free in the unique colourful bazaars of the majestic city.
Spending the night at the hotel.
Attractions: Lord Brahma Temple, Camel Fair and Local Bazaar.
Drive to Pushkar in the morning, one of the most visited tourist destinations in Rajisthan. See the beautiful valley’s, mountains and scenic spots along with important pilgrim sites.
See the only temple of Lord Brahma, the creator of universe as per Hindu mythology.
Enjoy Pushkar during Camel Fair with the sounds of Rajisthani music by the natives. Visit bazar of Pushkar. Later overnight at Pushkar.
Next day drive to Udaipur and check in at hotel
Later visit city palace and museam of the maharajas of Udaipur.
Rest in hotel for the night.
Attractions:City Palace, Museums, Lakes and Temples.
Start tour of the Udaipur which is known for its palaces, museums, temples, lake, and gardens.
See the The City Palace and Museum which has the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. At the museum view collection of objects belonging to different Maharajas of Udaipur.
Visit The Picholia Lake, Udai Sagar, and Pratap Sagar the most beautiful lakes in the state.
Afterward move to Other Attractions in the city like Saheliyon ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, Jag Mandir, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir, Pratap Memorial, and Ahar Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In time transfers to the airport, and check in for your departure flight for onward destination.
Note:This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your flight arrival and departure schedule or as per your schedule.