Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days
This 4 days tour package will take you through the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur City tour. This package is best for those who wanted to explore the rich heritage of 3 cities in India with leisure; this is one of the most popular tourist circuits in India spending 1 night in Agra and 2 Night in Jaipur.
|Type of Accommodation||Per Person Cost in $ USD|
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person|
|5 Star Hotel||710||370||425||350||320||320|
|3 Star Hotel||590||350||360||390||300||270|
- Duration – 3 Nights and 4 Days.
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live Guide – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi on request
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in 5 Days.
- New Delhi Sightseeing – Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple and Presidents House.
- Agra Sightseeing – Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious past of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation in your whole tour.
- Luxury AC Car.
- Destination covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- Elephant rides (Jaipur.)
- 3 Nights accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed / Breakfast / Taxes.
- All Entrance / Monuments Tickets fees.
- English speaking approved guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur).
- Taxes – express highway toll, airport parking, and monument parking charges.
- Fuel and State taxes.
- Tip to driver and guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at restaurant or hotel
Arrive and Exploring Delhi, later drive to Agra.
Attractions: Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and Presidential Buildings.
Arrive at Delhi, and our representative will meet you at the airport/railway station or pick you up from the hotel in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon, on arrival you will meet your tour guide and proceed for Delhi Tour. First we will start from Old Delhi (Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk and Raj Ghat), Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple. Also drive past Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate and parts of central Delhi.
Later after completing the Delhi city tour you will move to Agra, reach Agra in the evening and check into your hotel for overnight stay.
Agra Sightseeing, later drive to Jaipur.
Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
In the morning after breakfast and check out, you will move for Agra city starting with the visit from world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Then visit Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Later after completing the Agra city tour in the day you will move to Jaipur en-route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri also known as (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty).
Then drive further to reach Jaipur in the evening. Check into your hotel and relax. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Attractions: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also know as Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace of Water).
After breakfast leave for the Jaipur city sightseeing tour. First you will visit Amber Fort, which was originally built in 16th Century by Maharaja Maan Singh. Next you will move to Jal Mahal (Palace of Water), stop in front of it, take some pictures and then move towards Pink City Jaipur. Jaipur is world famous for real stone jewellery and handicrafts products.
Then visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory) situated in the heart of the city, nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). You will also go to Restaurant so that you enjoy your lunch in between of the sightseeing. Finally move to the City Palace and its museum, which display a rare fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armoury and costumes. Return back to hotel and overnight stay.
Drive back to Delhi – Departure.
After doing breakfast drive back to Delhi. Our representative / driver will take you back to the Delhi and drop you at the hotel in Delhi or at New Delhi airport for your onward journey. Your tour come to end but its sweet memories and vivid colours of India will remain forever in your memories and heart.
Book This Tour
Got a Question?
Please reach out to our excellent customer support team via Call/Whatsapp and we are happy to talk to you.