1 Day Delhi and 1 Day Jaipur Tour
This 2 days tour package will take you through the Delhi city and Jaipur City tour. This package is best for those who have limited time in hand before leaving India and wanted to explore the rich heritage of Rajputs and Mughals.
|Pricing||Price per person in USD|
|Person||1 Adults||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults||5 or 5+ Adults|
|All Inclusive Package||USD 240$||USD 190 $||USD 170 $||USD 140 $||USD 120$|
Why This Tour
- 24/7 support
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexible Tour Schedule
- Live Guide:– Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese
- Easy Payment on Arrival
- Hand-Picked Itineraries
- Enjoy the services of a private driver and an air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover Delhi your way with the assistance of a local English-speaking guide
- Admire the cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks of India’s capital
- Jaipur Sightseeing, including Amber Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Also explore Jantar Mantar (observatory).
- Private AC Vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Private Tour Guide
- All Entrance Charges
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- All Kinds of Applicable Taxes/Charges
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver (Recommended)
Delhi city tour
Explore both Old Delhi and New Delhi on a full-day sightseeing tour with a local guide, and move comfortably between the historic monuments in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Pick up from hotel / airport.
Meet with expert tour guide before starting the tour, who knows the city in and out. Afterward proceed to magnificent monuments of historic importance:
President House (only delegates are allowed to enter/once with special pass).
Red Fort (Outside View).
After Exploring Delhi whole day, drop back to hotel in Delhi.
Jaipur city tour
Early morning around 05:30 am or 06:30 am our driver will come to pick you up. Then drive to Jaipur. You will reach Jaipur by 10:30 and you will meet your tour guide. Your tour guide will take you to the Jaipur City tour.
Monuments included will be:
Amber Fort with Elephant Ride.
Jal Mahal (Water Palace).
Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind).
Jantar Mantar (Observatory).
Later after Jaipur Sightseeing drive back to Delhi, you will reach back to Delhi around 10:00 pm, our driver will drop back to the hotel or at the airport.