2 Days Agra Overnight Tour by Car
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal and other monuments of Agra city in 2 days without having any rush. This tour package will take you to complete heritage of Agra including a deserted city “Fatehpur Sikri” which is 40 Kms away from Agra.
|Pricing||Price per person in USD|
|Person||1 Adults||2 Adults||3 Adults||4 Adults||5 or 5+ Adults|
|All Inclusive Package||USD 210$||USD 170 $||USD 140 $||USD 110 $||USD 90$|
WHY THIS TOUR
- Instant Confirmation
- Awesome Buffet Meal
- Flexible Tour Schedule
- Professional Service
- Easy Payment on Arrival
- Debit/Credit Cards Accepted
- Rated Excellent on TripAdvisor.
- Take a 2-day trip from Delhi to Agra with Hotel Accommodation.
- Enjoy the view of Taj Mahal at sunset and sunrise
- Visit Agra Fort.
- Also visit Etimad-Ud-Daulah also known as “Baby Taj”
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri.
- Return transfers from Delhi – Private
- AC Cab for full Tour and Sightseeing
- One night Accommodation including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and all kind of Taxes.
- English speaking approved Tour Guide for all the Landmarks
- All kind of entrance charges at the Landmarks
- Heritage Walk through the by-lanes of Old Agra
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
Delhi to Agra (210 km)
Your Tour will start in the morning around 08:00 AM / 09:00 AM.
Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel / Airport in Delhi. Proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hrs to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway.
When you arrive Agra, check-in to the hotel. Your tour guide will meet you at the same time in the Hotel lobby waiting for you. Later after having lunch Visit Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Etimad-Ud-Daulah. After sightseeing come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Explore Taj Mahal sunrise view and drive back to Delhi.
At 6 am, you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel.
After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as “Ghost City”. Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city.
Drop back to your preferred location or airport in Delhi.