EX DELHI (VOLVO PACKAGE )
DAY 1: : DELHI TO MANALI BY VOLVO
On arrival at ISBT Delhi board to Volvo and proceed towards Manali a distance of 570 km. Overnight journey.
DAY 2: MANALI
Full day sightseeing of Manali Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery and evening at explore the local market. O/N Hotel
Hidimba Temple Also referred to as Dhoongri temple, the temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba who was wife of mightiest of the five Pandavas – Bhim. Amidst Indian Cedar Forest, the temple is a must-see.
Manu Maharaj TempleDedicated to the Rishi Manu after whom the town is named, it attracts people because of being one of its type. There are no temples dedicated to Him except for this.
Van Vihar Park Good place to have an evening break with family and kids, it has a children’s park and a small pond for boating experience.
DAY 3: MANALI
After breakfast visit Vashisth, Gulaba, and Solang O/N Hotel.
Vashisth: (3 km)] Well known for its hot springs. There are old templesdedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama.
GulabaGulaba is a picturesque spot that lies on the way to the popular Rohtang Pass. The place has got its name from Raja Gulab Singh of Kashmir who camped here, while leading an incursion into China. Flanked by snow-covered mountain peaks and graced with grasslands, wild plants and the pristine Beas River, this site oozes beauty at every turn. Owing to its stunning topography, Gulaba is gradually emerging as a popular attraction in the Manali region. While driving through the meandering road to Rohtang Pass, do stop at this spot to enjoy some peaceful moments in the lap of nature.
Solang Valley Ski lovers know the place very well but so does those who know the best vantage point to get some tremendous views of imposing Himalayas. This valet is also known as Snow Point and has ski lifts.
Excursion to Rohatang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment )
DAY 4: MANALI
Excursion to Kullu and Manikaran Sahib famous for its Sikh shrine and Hot Sulphur springs, on the way back shopping at Kullu. O/N Hotel.
Kullu Kullu (1220m) was once known as Kulanthapitha – the end of the habitable world. Beyond rose the forbidding heights of the Greater Himalaya, and by the banks of the shining river Beas lay the fabled Silver Valley. Kullu got its first motorable access only after independence. The long centuries of seclusion have however allowed the area to retain a considerable measures of its traditional charm. Here is the core of an intricate web of numerous valleys, each of which is a visual delight and seems more beautiful than the other.
DAY 5: MANALI TO DELHI BY VOLVO
After breakfast check out form hotel. Visit local market, Later drop at Manali bus stand. Catch the Volvo in evening and overnight journey to Delhi. Next morning reach Delhi (6:00-7:00 am).
- Transportation by Non A/C Small Car (2 -3 Person), Toyota Innova (4 to 6 Person)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Volvo Ticket from Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- Service tax @ 4.50%
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare.
- Service tax 4.50% extra.
- Entry Charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions. Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category. Cost of Insurance.
|No of Pax||Budget||Standard||Deluxe||Meal Plan|