- This booking and subsequent contract shall be deemed to have been concluded in New Delhi, India and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of India.
- The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court of Delhi. The Company at its instance will have the discretion to sue in the High Court if it deems is appropriate.
- All prices and services are correct at the time of printing. All prices, services and departures are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the published price of any tour due to increasing tariffs, costs and entry fees or fluctuation of exchange rates, such amounts shall be determined at the sole discretion of the company.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any booking without outlining its reasons therefore.
- No booking shall be considered confirmed until a written confirmation slip has been sent to the agent/client and the full amount due paid and all cheques honoured.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- A non-refundable 33% deposit is required to secure a booking. This amount forms part of the payment for the trip and shall be offset to the total amount charged to the client/agent.
- If the full amount is not paid by twenty-eight (28) days prior to departure, the Company reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and the deposit shall be forfeited.
- Passengers booking within twenty-eight (28) days of tour departure are required to pay the full amount immediately to secure the seat.
- In the case of a booking cancellation, the Company shall retain the full deposit. If a booking is cancelled less than twenty-eight (28) days prior to the tour departure date, then the clients subject to a cancellation fee as follows:
28-15 Days – 50% Cancellation Fee
14-07 Days – 75% Cancellation Fee
06-00 Days – 100% Cancellation Fee
- Any passenger joining a tour after the departure date, or not at all, or leaving before the completion of the tour for any reason whatsoever, is not entitled to any refunds whatsoever from the Company, or entitled to claim any costs for any added expenses.
- Should a client wish to move from one tour to another there is a standard fee payable. Should the change be made within 28-days of departure date then the standard cancellation fees apply.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any tour at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notification in instances where this is unavoidable. However, in this instance the Company agrees to refund all monies already paid by the client. This shall be the Company’s sole responsibility to the client and no claim for any damages, howsoever arising, shall accrue against the company.
PASSPORTS, VISAS AND OTHER TRAVEL PAPERS
- * It is the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that passports, visas, health certificates, proof of vaccinations and any other required documentation are all in order for the countries to be visited. Passports must have 3-4 blank pages available.
- * The Company cannot be held liable for any consequences, damages or claims if the client prior to commencement of the tour does not correctly attend to the client’s documentation and related matters.
- Comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory on all tours. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they have this insurance in place and the required paperwork to prove such before embarking on the tour. Travel insurance must include comprehensive medical insurance including provision for air evacuation.
- Any resulting consequence of not having this paperwork is the sole responsibility of the client.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times the client’s responsibility and the Company does not accept any liability for any loss or damage of any personal effects, howsoever arising.
- The Company retains the right to refuse excess baggage.
- The client accepts that all tours involve an element of personal risk. Neither the Company nor any of its agents shall be held liable in any way for any injury, loss of life or damage to property, howsoever caused and the client hereby indemnifies and holds the company, its agent, assigns and servants harmless from any such claim.
- The client accepts full responsibility for all risks involved.
- The client accepts that to participate in the tour requires a measure of physical fitness and health and it is the client’s obligation to ensure that they are medically fit to embark on the tour.
- We do however require a medical certificate or doctor’s letter in respect of all clients over the age 65, confirming that they are medically fit to undertake the tour.
AUTHORITY ON TOUR
- The decisions of the Company’s guide/driver on tour shall at all times be final and binding.
- The client must at all times comply with the laws, customs and foreign exchange regulations of the country visited.
- Should the client be in any contravention of the above or the client is a nuisance to the group the driver/guide may order the client to leave the tour without any claim to a refund. The client shall be obliged to make their way home at their own expense.
- The Company reserves the right to use any photographs and video taken during tours for use in marketing or any other advertising material and the client hereby gives consent of such photographs to be used and for the company to retain copyright over such photographs to be used and for the Company to retain copyright over such material.
- Unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to war, mechanical breakdowns, weather, riots and other unforeseen reasons beyond the control of the Company may cause delays or alterations to the tour. The Company shall not be held liable in any way for any of these possible occurrences or any consequences, which may arise as a result of these.
- On booking, the client is issued with our tour dossier and pre-departure information documents. It is the responsibility of the client to read and understand these documents before travelling.
As a visitor, you will be entitled to savings and benefits on India Tour packages, airfares, hotel reservations and car rentals, among other travel services. In addition, look forward to receiving monthly newsletters and exclusive promotions offering special deals.
Personal Information means the information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e – mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, and any and all details that may be requested while any customers visits our websites.
When you browse our website, it may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, internet protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Personal Information will not be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
What Personal Information we collect from you and how we use it?
When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to book a tour or take any other services through us.
Making a Purchase
In order to book a tour or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card number and its expiration date, credit card billing address, e – mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction’s status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travelers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travelers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their Personal Information to us.
From time to time we may try to increase services available on our website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Website the better and easier to use.
With whom (if anyone) your Personal Information is shared?
When you book a tour or take any other services, we must provide certain of your Personal Information to the airline, hotel, car – rental agency, travel agency or other involved third party to enable the successful fulfillment of your travel arrangements. But we never sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties. We use non – personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our website.
What safeguards we have in place to protect your Personal Information?
All online payments are processed by our payment gateway: PayPal. They use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect the data.
What other information should I know about my privacy?
In addition to the circumstances described here, tajdestinationtours.com may have to disclose the information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of tajdestinationtours.com or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.